We caught up with A$AP Rocky, currently one of hip-hop’s biggest & brightest names as well as one of the busiest during his recent London promo trip.
We spoke to A$AP about:
- His debut London show
- His forthcoming album & new track ‘Pain’
- Working with fashion designer Alexander Wang for his next video and his fashion inspirations.
- Advice he has received from Kanye West & Drake
- The possibility of working with fellow Harlem artists Teyana Taylor and Azealia Banks
- His thoughts on Azealia Banks being angry with Iggy Azalea for using the term “slave-master” in her track ‘D.R.U.G.S’