Pop star turned fashion mogul Lily Cooper (née Allen) gave her first live performance in over four years at the ETAM show as part of Paris Fashion Week.
Performing ‘Smile,’ Cooper was dressed in a vintage loose hemmed dress. Earlier in the day, she tweeted saying she was in rehearsals with producer Mark Ronson and still knew the words to the song.
— lilyrosecooper (@lilyrosecooper) February 25, 2013
Last year, she confirmed she was back in the studio working on new music. It is expected that some will be released later this year, with an album to follow shortly after.
What do you think?
- Bruno Mars Unveils ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ Cover Art and Tracklist!
- New Music | Clare Maguire – Happy Anniversary [Demo]
- Video | Cheryl’s Mic “Fails” On Live TV!
- New Video | SBTRKT – Hold On/Migration (Feat. Sampha) [Live From Shepherd's Bush Empire]
- Sky Ferreira Announces New UK Single; London Live Dates!