Singer/songwriter Claude Kelly has leaked a short snippet of Jessie J‘s original demo for Miley Cyrus.
Originally co-written and recorded by Jessie in 2009 for her debut album, ‘Party In The USA‘ found it’s way to Cyrus after she began work on an EP with producer Dr. Luke. The song went on to be a worldwide hit for Cyrus.
Kelly, who is currently in the studio with Jessie J working on her forthcoming second album wrote:
in the studio with Jessie J reminiscing about how it ALL got started. Pea, Moonhead and the incredible Coconut Man. this is the first song we ever did. i guess we did ok, right?
While over on Twitter added:
and no we didnt just do this in the studio…trhat was the O-RIGINALLLLLLL ting! s/o to @mileyCyrus for giving @jessieJ her first HIT record record. and starting off a amazing journey for us all. #popthangz
Which version do you prefer?
- New Music | Jessie Ware – Sweet Talk
- New Music | Jessie Ware – Sweet Talk [Cyril Hahn Remix]
- New Music | Jessie Ware – Night Light [Joe Goddard Remix]
- New Music | Daley – Remember Me [Feat. Jessie J]
- Jessie Ware Signs To Cherrytree Records!