In an interview with Oprah Winfrey for her Next Chapter series, Whitney Houston‘s brother Michael openly admits that he was the person who introduced the superstar to drugs.
In the interview, he revealed that he introduced her to drugs in the “early 80′s.” Winfrey also spoke to Whitney’s mother Cissy about her relationship with Whitney and ex husband Bobby Brown and the long standing rumors that Whitney was romantically linked to then-assistant Robyn.
Watch the revealing interview above!
(Thanks Pinboard Blog)
- New Music | Whitney Houston – I Look To You [Feat. R. Kelly]
- New Music | Whitney Houston – Never Give Up
- Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion & More Celebrate Whitney Houston On Grammy Special!
- Video | An Interview with Robyn By Pitchfork TV; Talks New Album!
- Rihanna On Chris Brown “I Still Love Him”