If there’s one book that does what it says on the tine, then it’s Tulisa’s recent autobiography, Honest.
Detailing the female boss’ rise to fame from teenage struggles to being a part of N-Dubz alongside cousin Dappy and ex-boyfriend Fazer to replacing Cheryl Cole as the nation’s sweetheart on the X-Factor – it’s all here!
With no punches pulled, the Live It Up singer lays herself bare, wholly, truthfully and above all, honestly.
We’ve snagged six copies of the book signed by Tulisa herself and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Tulisa’ and we’ll pick six lucky winners at random.
Competition closes Friday 23 November.
- Tulisa Hints That Mel B May Be Her ‘X-Factor’ Celebrity Guest At The Judge’s House
- Competition| Win Tickets To See Afrobeats At Somerset House!
- Competition| Win Tickets To The Exclusive Screening Of ‘Apocalypse Now’ at Somerset House!
- Competition| Win Two Pairs Of Tickets To See Usher Live In London!
- Competition | Win Cupcake Making Classes With Love Rosie