As a part of their DIY photoshoots, rag & bone designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright have enlisted the gorgeous Jourdan Dunn as the latest model to bring her own personal touches to their designs. Jourdan models the pieces in NYC and London.
Rag and Bone designers revealed:
“Jordan is definitely one of the top British models in the industry right now and she did our shows in New York and London recently. It was cool and in fitting with rag & bone that she chose to shoot her Project in both cities,” said Neville. “And she looks amazing in our jeans.”
Previous models to take part in the DIY photo shoot have included Miranda Kerr, Lily Aldridge, Karolina Kurkova, Candice Swanepoel, and Carolyn Murphy.
- First Look – Kate Moss for Rag & Bone!
- Burberry Beauties| Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn & Edie Campbell!
- Kate Moss & Naomi Campbell| Olympic Models?
- Alexandra Burke, Jourdan Dunn & More Celebrate Usain Bolt’s Win At The Puma Yard!
- Swim Good | Jourdan Dunn for Vogue Spain