Katy Perry’s duet of ‘Firework’ with 11-year-old Jodi DiPiazza, who was diagnosed with autism at age 2, received a standing ovation during Comedy Central’s ‘Night of Too Many Stars,’ autism fundraiser last weekend.
Jodi played piano for the entire song while Katy joined on vocals — watch the heart-warming performance above.
Try to hold the tears!
- Katy Perry Banned From Wearing Bras
- Katy Perry Performs Al Green’s Classic ‘Let’s Stay Together’ At Obama Fundraiser!
- Katy Perry & John Mayer Attend House Party Together!
- Katy Perry Talks New Movie and Divorce with Jay Leno!
- Dionne Bromfield Remembers Amy Winehouse One Year After Death