South London born singer/songwriter Jessie Ware has announced that she has signed a deal with US label Cherrytree Records.
The deal will see her music released in the US, starting with a digital and physical EP release of ’110%.’ In January 2013, she will embark on her first US tour.
Speaking of her new deal, Ware said:
“I’m extremely excited to be joining Cherrytree. Not only am I a huge fan of the artists already on their roster, but I have seen how they have nurtured and helped other UK artists. I can’t wait to start working with them, and I look forward to touring the US and playing to new people!”
Ware released her debut album ‘Devotion’ in the UK in August, which reached number 5 in it’s first week. It has since been nominated for the Mercury Music Prize for Album of the Year.
- New Music | Jessie Ware – Night Light [Joe Goddard Remix]
- Jessie Ware Announces New Single!
- New Video | Jessie Ware – Night Light
- Joe Goddard To Mentor Jessie Ware!
- New Music | Jessie Ware – Sweet Talk