Following her earlier appearance at the Corinthia Hotel in London for the announcement of Girls Aloud‘s reunion, Cheryl made another appearance on Channel 4′s Stand Up To Cancer telethon.
During her first appearance, she performed her recent number one single ‘Call My Name.’ Unfortunately, not all was correct in the studio, with a fault resulting in Cheryl being heard “breathing” the song rather than singing.
However, the Girls Aloud star returned later to perform her latest single ‘Under The Sun‘ which went as planned.
According to reports, Cheryl sang live during two rehearsal sessions earlier in the day with no issues. It is unclear what happened as the show went live. Channel 4 is yet to comment, however Cheryl said on Twitter:
“I really dn’t feel upset abt the tec issues during my performance and chat.. I just hope every1 commenting on it has done their part 4 the cause”
For more information on Stand Up To Cancer, head over to the official website.
- Cheryl Cole To Perform At Radio 1′s Hackney Weekender?
- New Video | Emeli Sandé – Abide With Me (1 Mic, 1 Take)
- Marina & The Diamonds Performs In BBC Radio 1′s Live Lounge [Video]
- New Video | Frank Ocean – Pyramids
- Cheryl Appears On Daybreak!