Brandy started her week of promotional duties for her new album ‘Two Eleven’ which was released today in the UK and is released tomorrow (October 16) in the US.
Making a stop at Power 105‘s ‘The Breakfast Club’ the R&B star talked about a variety of topics, including her album, wanting to get married, her “fake” marriage in 2001 to producer Robert Smith and touring with fellow R&B star and close friend Monica.
Two Eleven is available now on iTunes.
- Brandy Announces New Album Release Date!
- New Music | Brandy – No Such Thing As Too Late
- Picture This | Brandy – Two Eleven: Album Artwork!
- New Video | Brandy – Put It Down [Feat. Chris Brown]
- The Breakfast Club Interview G.O.O.D Music!