Music mogul Jay-Z overlooks the new home to the Brooklyn Nets, the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Carter, who is a minority owner of the Brooklyn Nets, watches over the newly opened arena from his old “stash spot” at 560 State Street.
Posting the picture on his Life + Times website with the title ‘No Ceilings,’ Jay writes
“On the roof at 560 State St. Words can’t describe.”
Jay-Z has christened the opening of the Barclays Center with a series of concerts. The final night will be streamed on YouTube for fans outside the US and those who didn’t manage to get tickets.
Will you be tuning in?
- Jay-Z Officially Opens 40/40 Club At Barclays Center In Brooklyn
- Jay-Z Opens Up Barclays Center| Performs New Verse!
- Jay-Z Addresses Nets Ownership Criticism!
- “Empire State Of Mind” Makes History!
- Jay Sean Performs on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!