Former Pussycat Doll and current X Factor UK judge Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that she sang the majority of the songs on both of the Pussycat Dolls albums.
Speaking on VH1′s Behind The Music, she said that she was responsible for lead and backing vocals, with fellow member Melody Thronton only providing backing vocals “here & there.” Other members Ashley Roberts, Kimberly Wyatt, Jessica Sutta and Carmit Bachar barely sang anything.
Producer Ron Fair backed Nicole’s revelations by stating:
“Melody sang a bit here and there but the records were Nicole, with the exception of an occasional ad lib. They were Nicole. They were created with her.”
Scherzinger left the Pussycat Dolls in 2010.
- Nicole Scherzinger To Return as Guest Judge on The X Factor UK!
- Nicole Scherzinger Set to Replace Kelly Rowland on The X Factor UK?!
- Picture This| Chris Brown & Nicole Scherzinger Making Out In Hollywood Nightclub?
- Video | will.i.am – Hoola Hoop (Ft. Nicole Scherzinger)
- First Picture Of The X Factor UK Judges Revealed!