Chris Brown has officially confirmed that he has ended his relationship with Karrueche Tran.
In a statement to TMZ, Brown said:
“I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna.”
“I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”
The statement comes after rumours emerged that he and ex girlfriend Rihanna had started dating again. The two have been seen together over the past few days, most recently at Jay-Z‘s concert at the newly opened Barclay Center in New York, where the pair were snapped sitting together in the VIP section.
Tran also appears to have moved on. Earlier today she tweeted “Bye Baby” a reference to Nas’ breakup song.
- Picture This| Rihanna & Chris Brown Attend Jay-Z Concert Together!
- Rihanna Uploads Various Bikini Pictures On Twitter Meanwhile Chris Brown Having Issues With Karrueche Tran?
- Picture This| Rihanna & Chris Brown Enjoy Night Out In NYC!
- Drake & Chris Brown Issue Statements Regarding Club Incident!
- Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Show The World How In Love They Are!