Kanye West may not be showing his fashion line this season but his presence can still be felt in Paris.
On Saturday, Kanye was spotted attending a private viewing at the Mugler Paris show rooms as well as a attending a private dinner with designer Jeremy Scott for his Adidas collection where he joined the likes of Natalie Kills and Kesh.
Kanye was also out in force on Sunday, making front row appearances at Celine and Givenchy.
In related news after an impressive opening week at No. 2, G.O.O.D. Music artist Q-Tip has now hinted at possible plans for Kanye West to drop a Cruel Summer follow-up.
Although absent from Cruel Summer, Tip hinted at Kanye possibly putting together a sophomore G.O.O.D. Music project. He told MTV:
” I have to let the cat out of the bag. Kanye’s probably gonna get… If there’s a Cruel Summer then there’s got to be a Cruel Winter right? That’s all I’m saying.”
- Kanye West To Release Solo Album After ‘Cruel Summer’ ?
- G.O.O.D Music – Cruel Summer | Tracklisting Revealed!
- New Music | G.O.O.D Music – Cruel Summer [Snippets]
- Kanye West Talks G.O.O.D Music ‘Cruel Summer’ Album!
- Pusha T Announces G.O.O.D Music Album Release Date!