Obama (his people) tweeted this picture today from New York, where Jay-Z and Beyoncé hosted a $40,000-per-head fundraiser at the 40/40 Club for Obama’s campaign.
The president of the United States praised the couple at the event. Saying:
“To J and B, thank you so much for your friendship. Michelle, Sasha and Malia are mad at me because they aren’t here. Beyoncé couldn’t be a better role model for our daughters because she carries herself with such class and poise and has so much talent.”
“We both have daughters and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we’ve got a little bond there. It’s hard but it’s okay.”
- Beyonce Pens Handwritten Letter To Michelle Obama!
- Michelle Obama Responds To Beyonce’s Letter!
- Michelle Obama Wishes She Was Beyonce!
- Picture This| Beyonce & Jay-Z Party In Paris!
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce on Good Morning America!