Singer/songwriter and biggest selling artist of the year Emeli Sande has married her long term partner in Montenegro.
According to the Daily Record, the 25 year old married Adam Gouraguine in his homeland. Their engagement was announced in January and the pair have been dating for seven years.
It is thought that Sande will take Gouraguine’s name and will be known as Emeli Sande Gouraguine. She is reported to have told Montenegrin TV:
“I want to be the part of his life and his family, so I want to add his surname. I would also love to have a Montenegrin passport. I want to be part of his tradition.”
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- New Video | Emeli Sandé – Abide With Me (1 Mic, 1 Take)
- New Video | Emeli Sande – My Kind Of Love
- Audio | Emeli Sandé – Imagine
- New Video | Emeli Sande – My Kind Of Love [Teaser]
- Emeli Sande Performs ‘Next To Me’ On Conan!