Popstar Lady GaGa nearly took a fall at the launch of her new fragrance ‘Fame’ in New York on Friday (September 14).
The star arrived in a horse-drawn carriage shaped similar to the ‘Fame’ perfume bottle. GaGa wore a form-fitting dress from Iris Van Herpen‘s Fall 2012 Haute Couture collection with custom-made ten-inch heels.
As she left the carriage and walked to enter Macy’s she tripped on the step. She was held up by an aide.
- Lady GaGa: Fame | Second Commercial!
- Lady GaGa Unveils New ‘Fame’ Trailer
- Lady Gaga Arrives In Seoul To Mass Fan Hysteria!
- Lady GaGa Announces ARTPOP Album Details!
- Lady GaGa Confirms New Album Title!