Seating arrangement have been revealed for the MTV Video Music Awards 2012, which take place tonight at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
As pictured above, Rihanna will be sat next to her best friend Katy Perry and a few seats apart from another close friend – Drake. Sat in the row behind will be a newly cropped Miley Cyrus who will be sat next to Ri-Ri’s collaborator for the night A$AP Rocky. Frank Ocean is seated in the third row next to rockers Green Day.
Young Money’s Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne have also secured front row seats for the nights festivities alongside Taylor Swift, who will be sat next to Alicia Keys. X Factor UK stars One Direction will be sat next to Pink with 2 Chainz sat behind Pink (pictured below).
The MTV Video Music Awards take place tonight (September 6) at 8/7c (US Time). It will air in the UK on Friday. September 7 at 8pm.
- Frank Ocean Joins Rihanna As 2012 MTV VMA Performer!
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Star In MTV VMA 2012 Commercial!
- MTV Video Music Awards 2012 | Nominations Revealed!
- MTV EMA’s 2012 To Take Place In Frankfurt!
- New Music | Rihanna – Cockiness (Love It) [Feat. A$AP Rocky]