Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s daughter, Vivienne, is set to star in her first movie role – alongside her mother! The four-year-old will play a young Sleeping Beauty, in the upcoming Disney remake Maleficent. It won’t be the first time one of the six children star in their parents’ films – in 2008, Shiloh had a credited role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Previously, Angelina has said of the movie, in which she plays the title character: “It’s not anti-princess, but it’s the first time they’re looking at this epic woman. I hope in the end you see a woman who is capable of being many things, and just because she protects herself and is aggressive, it doesn’t mean she can’t have other [warmer] qualities. It sounds really crazy to say that there will be something that’s good for young girls in this, because it sounds like you’re saying they should be a villain. [Maleficent] is actually a great person. But she’s not perfect. She’s far from perfect.”
Are you looking forward to seeing Vivienne’s acting debut?
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Confirm Engagement!
- Angelina Jolie Covers Vogue Turkey!
- Dr Drew | “Angelina Jolie is malnourished!”
- Angelina Jolie Shows Off HUGE Engagement Ring!
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz & Beyonce To Star In Movie Together