It has been confirmed that Azealia Banks‘ debut album ‘Broke With Expensive Taste’ has been delayed to next year.
While Banks had originally planned to release her debut album in September, no set date had been given. Banks’ debut has now been set for February 12, 2013.
Taking to Twitter, Banks said:
“Broke With Expensive Taste will be out first quarter of 2013 on Feb 12. (2/12). I have ALOT of REALLY excitin ish happening in btwn! it will ALL make sense as these things start to unravel. The #KUNTBRIGADE will b proud!”
So far, in 2012, Azealia Banks has released her first EP ’1991′ and her mixtape ‘Fantasea’.
Are you still looking forward to the album?
- Azealia Banks Delays ’1991′ EP Again, Offers Free Download
- Azealia Banks Reveals Debut Album Title & Details!
- Azealia Banks Reveals ‘Fantasea’ Mixtape Cover!
- Azealia Banks & M.I.A To Collaborate!
- Azealia Banks Cancels UK Festival Dates!