Rita Ora has revealed to German Magazine Bravo that she once dated Bruno Mars, saying: ‘It was love at first sight.’
She told the magazine:
It was love at first sight, such a great experience. We met in 2009. I was 18 and starting out at Roc Nation. Bruno was unknown back then too. He was a struggling songwriter hired to write songs for me. I thought: “Wow, that’s just the world’s greatest guy! Our time together was wonderful, but once we got famous, work got in the way. We ended it last year. But we remained close.’
In related news Rita is set to perform on the Jonathan Ross show this weekend.
- Rita Ora Reveals Album Cover & Official Release Date!
- Picture This| Drake x Rita Ora In Glasgow!
- Rita Ora Reveals Title Of Debut Album!
- Behind the Scenes| Rita Ora Strikes A Pose for Seventeen Magazine!
- Rita Ora Covers ASOS Magazine’s September Issue!