Rick Ross manages the land the cover of Rolling Stone magazine officially out on August 17th.
For the first time during the interview, Rick Ross talks about his past life as a corrections officer. He tells the magazine:
“This was my best friend (who was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking cocaine and heroin), who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I’m talking to him over federal phone calls. Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn’t take nothing for granted. My homey’s father was a huge influence on my life, too . . . He was the one who was like, ‘Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a fucking corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere.”
- New Video|Rick Ross – ‘Hold Me Back’!
- MTV Crown Rick Ross As The Hottest MC Of 2011!
- Birdman To Sign Rick Ross And Game?!
- Artwork | Rick Ross Ft. Jay-Z & Dr. Dre – 3 Kings
- New Music| Rick Ross ft. Meek Mill – ‘So Sophisticated’!