X Factor judge and Take That star Gary Barlow and his wife Dawn have been left “devastated” after their baby was delivered stillborn.
In a statement, the pair said:
“Dawn and I are devastated to announce that we’ve lost our baby. Poppy Barlow was delivered stillborn on August 4 in London. Our focus now is giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts.
We’d ask at this painful time that our privacy be respected.”
The 41-year-old singer and his wife, 42, have been married for 12 years and have three other children – Daniel, 11; Emily, 10; and Daisy, three.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Barlow family!
- Dannii Minogue & Gary Barlow Star In New M&S Commercial!
- Official UK Album & Singles Chart| Gary Barlow Lands Double Victory!
- New Music | Dawn Richard – Pretty Wicked Things
- Beyonce Talks Fake Baby Bumb Rumours!
- New Video | Dawn Richard – BOMB