Alexandra Burke performed at yesterday’s BT London Live show at Hyde Park as part of the 2012 Olympics ceremony celebrations.
Hyde Park is hosting free gigs during the course of the Olympics and all eyes were on Alex yesterday as she took the stage in a beige all-in-one jumpsuit and army shirt.
She tweeted ahead of her performance:
‘Omg. So nervous!!! Hyde park let’s celebrate TeamGB !!!!!!! 5 Gold medals !! Whoop!!!’
Watch some of the performance from the gig above!
- Alexandra Burke Performs “Elephant” Live!
- Alexandra Burke Performs ‘Let It Go’ on The Voice Ireland!
- Alexandra Burke Shoots Video For “Let It Go”!
- Alexandra Burke Performs ‘Let It Go’ on The Voice UK!
- Alexandra Burke Performs ‘Elephant’ on This Morning!