Following a drug bust, Snoop Dogg has been banned from yet another country: Norway. The rapper is forbidden from returning until the summer of 2014, after an arrest for possession of marijuana at a Norwegian airport last month.
Rather comically, his lawyer announced that he wouldn’t be filing an appeal, simply stating that: “[Snoop] can live with the decision.”
The 40-year-old has been previously held in Oslo, detained in Sweden and refused a visa for the UK.
- Snoop Dogg & Diplo Making Reggae Album
- Video| Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg Star Studded Coachella Performance!
- Picture This| Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Williams In The Studio!
- Eminem, Warren G & Wiz Khalifa Join Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg For Coachella!
- New Music | Cher Lloyd – Want U Back [Feat. Snoop Dogg]