Janet Jackson reportedly slapped her niece Paris during an altercation at her mother Katherine Jackson’s house on Monday.
Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson – siblings of the late Michael Jackson – arrived at their mother’s home in Calabasas to take Michael’s children Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, to Arizona where Katherine is currently staying.
However, the children defied the decisions of their family, causing Janet to slap Paris and, according to TMZ.com, called her a “spoiled little bitch”.
Trent Jackson, one of Michael’s cousins who was looking after the children while Katherine was in Arizona, also got into an altercation with Jermaine and Randy.
Paris has since revealed on Twitter she has a “lot going on” at the moment. She tweeted:
“A lot of ppl have been saying that i ‘changed’ … i wanna apologize for the attitude … there’s just a lot going on … i promise.”
Meanwhile Chris Brown has tweeted:
“That Jackson family feud sh** gotta stop! Stop making y’all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny.”
“Don’t put the kids through the bulls***! Work y’all s*** out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of f****** wit y’all!”
- Paris Jackson Makes Appeal To Find ‘Missing’ Grandmother Katherine Jackson
- Paris Jackson Claims Michael Jackson Posthumous Album Is A Fake?
- Rihanna Attends Michael Jackson Inspired “The Immortal World Tour”!
- Janet Jackson In Talks To Join X Factor USA As Judge?
- Justin Bieber Helps Honor Michael Jackson!