Michael Jackson’s three children were given a new guardian on Wednesday.
Los Angeles Superior Court judge Mitchell Beckloff gave temporary guardianship of the children to their cousin Tito Jackson Jr., 34, at his and the children’s request.
Tito Jackson Jr., the son of Michael’s older brother Tito, told Beckloff that he spoke on Tuesday to Katherine but that she was talking strangely and seemed to be speaking in code.
“I never heard my grandmother talk like that,” he said. “I’d ask simple questions and she wasn’t sharp.”
Originally, the kids were to be appointed to Diana Ross as Michael’s will stated that Ms. Ross would become the kids’ legal guardian in the event Katherine Jackson were unable to fulfill her duties but since TJ was only filing for a temporary guardianship, the petition was eventually allowed to proceed.
- Paris Jackson Makes Appeal To Find ‘Missing’ Grandmother Katherine Jackson
- Picture This| Frank Ocean Guardian Guide Cover!
- Adele ’21′ Overtakes Michael Jacksons ‘Bad’ Album In UK Sales!
- Justin Bieber Helps Honor Michael Jackson!
- Rihanna Attends Michael Jackson Inspired “The Immortal World Tour”!