New York label Rag & Bone has chosen Kate Moss to front the brand’s very first advertising campaign, featuring their A/W 12 collection. The images were shot by famed fashion photographer Craig McDean in Kentish Town, North West London. Of the campaign, founder David Neville said: “Although we are essentially a New York brand, our English roots have always influenced our aesthetic, and casting Kate was another nod to our heritage.”
The label’s first European shop is opening in Sloane Square today.
- Kate Moss For Supreme 2012| Spring/ Summer Teaser!
- Divine Style | Kate Moss for W Magazine by Steven Meisel
- Kate Moss & Naomi Campbell Confirmed For Olympics Closing Ceremony!
- Piers Morgan Calls Kate Moss A “Vile Little Creature”
- Kate Moss’s 9 Year Old Daughter Lila Moss To Follow In Her Footsteps!