Singer/songwriter Lana Del Rey has been announced as the new face of high street fashion store H&M.
Del Rey will front press campaigns and a commercial for their upcoming Autumn campaign which begins in September. She will also record and release an exclusive cover of the 1950′s classic ‘Blue Velvet’.
H&M have described Del Rey as “modern feminine woman with a soft attitude” who has quickly become “a style icon”.
These first images released have been described by creative director Donald Schneider as “very LA noir”
What do you think?
- Mulberry Launch The ‘Del Rey’ Bag Inspired By Lana Del Rey!
- Lana Del Rey Covers Complex Magazine!
- New Music | ASAP Rocky – Ridin’ [Feat. Lana Del Rey]
- Lana Del Rey x The Notorious B.I.G. ‘Born Ready To Die’ Mixtape!
- Lana Del Rey Covers Vogue!