Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon is convinced “American Idol” bosses will have to double the money they paid Jennifer Lopez if they want the superstar singer to join the TV show.
Cannon tells TMZ.com, “I don’t know if they can afford Mariah Carey. That’s a lot of money. If they gave JLo $20 million, they might have to double that!… You never know, it’s one of things, she’’s got an album coming out so there’s promotional stuff…”
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Renew Wedding Vows In Paris!
- Picture This| Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Dem Babies’ 1st Birthday!
- Mariah Carey Tweets New Picture Of ‘Dem Babies’
- Mariah Carey Dines With LA Reid After Whitney Houston’s Funeral
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Her Abs For Shape Magazine!