Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell and a whole host of other British fashion faces are confirmed for the Olympics closing ceremony on Sunday 12th August.
Kate and Naomi will be joined by the likes of Lily Cole and Georgia May Jagger on the Olympics runway modelling the best that British fashion has to offer – including Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood – to a soundtrack of UK rock ‘n’ roll favourites.
The closing ceremony will also feature a star-studded line-up, including performances from Queen, The Who, George Michael, Annie Lennox, Jessie J, Tinie Tempah and Take That, plus a renactment of the Notting Hill Carnival, Russell Brand doing a comedy segment and more.
Kim Gavin, creative director of the ceremony, said:
‘We want to create a fabulous emotional experience, something people will remember for years.’
- Kate Moss & Naomi Campbell| Olympic Models?
- Preview| George Michael ‘White Light’ Video Starring Kate Moss!
- Jay-Z and Rihanna Confirmed as Part of the London 2012 Olympics Festival!
- Naomi Campbell Poses For Harper’s Bazaar!
- Piers Morgan Calls Kate Moss A “Vile Little Creature”