PunchbowlBlog has teamed up with American Express® to offer 4 lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to see DJ Abrantee presents Afrobeats featuring Olu Maintain, Atumpan, May7ven & Vibe Squad.
As part of its award winning Preferred Seating Programme, American Express is headline sponsor of the Summer Series at Somerset House. The stunning courtyard will be transformed into one of the best outdoor live music venues in London to host some of the best names in music from 7th – 19th July.
As part of the service delivered to Cardmembers, American Express handpicks the very best in entertainment. From giving you a sneak peek behind the scenes to offering money can’t buy experiences, American Express goes that extra mile to deliver inspiring and memorable events.
This year, American Express is working with Lauren Laverne who will be going backstage to offer everyone a chance to see how events, such as the Sumer Series, are brought to life and speak to the people who make it all happen. To follow Lauren’s journey visit Facebook.com/AmericanExpressUK or follow @AmexUK on Twitter.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the Summer Series, just answer the following question:
Who is the headline sponsor of the Somerset House Summer Series?
a) American Express
b) American Pie
Email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday July 13th 2012.
Terms and conditions:
1. To enter this competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. The closing date is Friday 13th July and Punchbowl reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. If you win the competition, we will notify you via e-mail.
4. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
5. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
6. The American Express Somerset House Summer Series prize includes the following: 4 pairs of tickets to the Summer Series at Somerset House in London on the 14th July. The prize is subject to availability and date alteration. The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and no cash alternative is available. The prize does not include food/drink, travel or accommodation.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, American Express reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. American Express takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or other consequences that are in any way associated with this prize and competition.
- Competition| Win Two Pairs Of Tickets To See Usher Live In London!
- Competition Wednesday| Win 2 Tickets to the Rick Ross Concert in London!
- Competition| Win A Pair Of VIP Wireless Festival Tickets!
- Competition Wednesday| Win Tickets To Wireless Festival (Rihanna Day)
- Competition Wednesday| Win Tickets To See The Bullitts Live At XOYO In London!