Chloë Sevigny has been named the next face of Miu Miu, taking over from fellow actress Mia Wasikowska. The 37-year-old will be representing the Autumn/Winter 2012 campaign of the brand, after having already done so back in 1996. The collection, which features many printed trouser-suits, is a “kaleidoscopic visual collage, where masculine and feminine blur in a dandy-like fantasy conveying a refreshing eccentricity”, says Miu Miu.
- Katy Perry Attends Miu Miu Show In Paris!
- Chloe Moretz To Be Awarded MaxMara’s ‘Face Of The Future’ Award!
- Adidas x Opening Ceremony Launch Capsule Collection!
- Lookbook| Chloe Green Launches Debut Shoe Collection!
- Emilio Pucci Resort 2013 Collection Modelled By Jourdan Dunn!