Rihanna’s grandma passed away yesterday following a long battle with cancer, and the singer took to Twitter to share memories and pay tribute to her. She tweeted along with a series of personal pictures:
“Goodbye #grangranDOLLY get your beautify rest until I see you,#grangranDOLLY that is all.”
Rihanna received condolences from both ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and his mother, Joyce Hawkins on twitter with Brown tweeting:
“Praying for family and the lost loved one. She was like my grandmother. Love you GRAN GRAN! RIP”
While Chris’ mum and manager Joyce Hawkins tweeted:
“@rihanna ANGEL MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR TIME OF SORROW. LOVE YOU ANGEL”
- Rihanna Unfollows Chris Brown On Twitter After Hearing New Song
- Rihanna Hits The Supermarket For Her Grandma’s Birthday Celebrations!
- Chris Brown To Feature On Rihanna’s ‘Birthday Cake’
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Tweet Each Other!
- Chris Brown ‘Turn Up The Music’ Remix To Feature Rihanna?