Jay-Z and Kanye West’s ‘Watch The Throne’ concert finally arrived in Paris tonight.
The concert was attended by the likes of Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Gwyneth Paltrow, The Dream, Spike Lee, Hit Boy, Shyne Po, Justin Bieber and more.
The duo performed ‘N***a’s In Paris’ eleven times during the show, a record breaking amount – beating previous best of ten times set in LA.
The songs producer Hit Boy was even called on to the stage during the show, only the second ever person to join Jay-Z and Kanye on stage during the tour after Rihanna.
The show returns to Paris tomorrow night with a private after party to follow before Jay-Z and Beyonce fly straight to London so that Jay-Z can take part in the Queen’s Jubilee concert.
Now that shit’s Cray!
- New Jay-Z, Kanye & ‘Watch The Throne’ Albums For 2012?
- Jay-Z & Kanye West ‘Watch The Throne’ UK Tour Dates Announced!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Beyonce With Harper’s Bazaar!
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz & Beyonce To Star In Movie Together
- ‘Watch The Throne’ Documentary| Part 2!