WIN TICKETS TO USHER AT HAMMERSMITH APOLLO WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS® UNSTAGED
PunchBowlBlog has teamed up with American Express to give away 2 pairs of tickets to see Grammy® award-winning artist Usher perform at the Hammersmith Apollo at 9pm on Monday 11th June 2012, as part of the popular live stream music series, ‘American Express Unstaged’.
The gig, coinciding with and celebrating the debut of Usher’s highly anticipated album, LOOKING 4 MYSELF (RCA Records), will be streamed live at www.youtube.com/UsherVEVO and fans can also watch the live event on VEVO’s free mobile apps for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android and Xbox Live, and the YouTube mobile website.
‘American Express Unstaged’ brings together iconic music artists with renowned filmmakers to direct the live-streams, using digital and social media to connect the online audience to the live shows. Usher will be paired with Hamish Hamilton, director of the 2011 and 2012 Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Shows, the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards and the 82nd Academy Awards® telecast, who is renowned for his innovative directing style and technical skill in capturing live events. Hamish was hand-selected by Usher and American Express to capture this unique, high-energy performance for fans watching across the globe, via online music leaders VEVO and YouTube.
This will be the ninth ‘American Express Unstaged’ concert and first UK performance within the series. New for this performance, interactive features will mean that fans can virtually collaborate with Usher during the show. Amongst other things they can create a customised digital dancer which will digitally perform with Usher during “scream”.
As part of the premium service delivered to Cardmembers, American Express handpicks the very best in entertainment. From priority tickets, best seats in the house to unique digital experiences, American Express goes that extra mile to deliver inspiring and memorable entertainment experiences.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to Usher’s “American Express Unstaged” performance, answer this question:
What is the name of Usher’s new album?
a) LOOKING 4 MYSELF
b) LOOKING 4 YOU
c) LOOKING 4 MUSIC
Email the answer to email@example.com
Competition closes 6pm, Friday June 8th!
Terms and conditions:
1. To enter this competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. The closing date is as specified and Punchbowl Blog reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. If you win the competition, we will notify you via e-mail.
4. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
5. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
6. The American Express Unstaged prize includes the following: 2 pairs tickets to Usher Unstaged at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on Monday 11th June 2012. The prize is subject to availability and date alteration. The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and no cash alternative is available. The prize does not include food/drink, travel or accommodation.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, American Express reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. American Express takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or other consequences that are in any way associated with this prize and competition.
- Competition Wednesday| Win Tickets To See The Bullitts Live At XOYO In London!
- Competition Wednesday| Win 2 Tickets to the Rick Ross Concert in London!
- Erykah Badu To Perform Live in London!
- Competition| Win A Pair Of VIP Wireless Festival Tickets!
- Competiton Wednesday| Win Tickets To Kojo’s ‘Live N Kicking’ Event This Saturday!