Robbie Williams has annouced that he and his wife Ayda Field are having a baby girl.
Speaking to The Mirror at a press event for Soccer Aid this weekend, Williams is quoted as saying:
“It’s a girl. I’m very, very excited about becoming a daddy. I can’t wait! The missus is like, ‘Don’t go telling’, and I said ‘I won’t’.”
Williams also stated that he is hoping to teach their new daughter “football, karate and boxing”.
Williams and Field announced their pregnancy in March.
Soccer Aid 2012 takes place at Old Trafford Football Ground in Greater Manchester on Sunday, May 27. The match will air on ITV1 from 6pm.
- Robbie Williams Expecting His First Child With Ayda Field!
- The Saturdays’ Una Healy Welcomes Baby Girl!
- Dev Gives Birth To Baby Girl!
- Kelly Rowland And Michelle Williams Gush About Baby Blue!
- Universal Post Grammy After Show Party| Jessie J, Lana Del Rey, Robbie Williams & More!