Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg updated his status to “married” on Saturday.
Zuckerberg and 27-year-old Priscilla Chan tied the knot at a small ceremony at his Palo Alto, Calif., home.
The ceremony took place in Zuckerberg’s backyard before fewer than 100 guests, who all thought they were there to celebrate Chan’s graduation.
Just the day before Zuckerberg turned 28 and officially took his company Facebook public, making him worth around a staggering 20 billion.
He continues to be Facebook’s biggest share holder with 503.6 million shares. And controls the company with 56 percent of its voting stock.
Let’s hope he got a prenup!
- Mark Zuckerberg To Pay $2 Billion In Taxes?
- Facebook Buys Instagram For $1 Billion
- Oprah Winfrey Attends First Graduation Of School She Owns In South Africa!
- BBC Steve Jobs ‘Billion Dollar Hippy’ (Full Documentary)
- Rihanna Sky High In Tokyo!