Kanye West has announced that he will premiere his new short art film ‘Cruel Summer’ on May 23rd at this years Cannes Film Festival. The short is said to be inspired by the hotly anticipated G.O.O.D Music compilation album of the same name. Describing the film, the press release said that it was “a fusion of short film and art installation” and an “immersive seven-screen experience.”
After its debut, the film will then be open to the public for two days – on the 24th and 25th of May. Tickets are on a first come first served basis and are available here.
- Kanye West To Make Short Movie In Middle East?
- Kanye West Films Mini Movie In Qatar!
- Fazer (N Dubz) Stars In A James Small A/W 2012 film ‘Conductivity’!
- First Acts Announced For iTunes Festival 2012!
- Kanye West, Big Sean, John Legend, Frank Ocean, Pusha T, Marsha Ambrosius & More Hit The Studio In London!