Adele has turned down an offer from Glastonbury organiser Michael Eavis to headline next year’s festival. Eavis told the Metro:
“She knows that we want her anyway, but she doesn’t want to do a thing our size. Going on the Pyramid Stage is a bit daunting in front of 80,000 people, it’s a bit much really”.
Wonder who will take on the Pyramid Stage next year then!
- Rihanna Confirms 2013 Tour & Talks Blue Ivy With Capital FM!
- Jay-Z To Headline BBC Radio 1’s Hackney Weekend!
- Lana Del Rey, Adele and Tyler the Creator Nominated for NME Awards 2012!
- Lily Allen Slams Brit Awards Organizers For Cutting Off Adele!
- Miranda Kerr Turns Superhero For Grazia Magazine!