Azealia Banks fresh from her Coachella debut has signed with Lady Gaga’s manager Troy Carter.
Carter is CEO of Atom Factory, which counts Mindless Behavior and Greyson Chance as clients. He is also an active investor in tech startups including digital billboard creation service Bread Labs and the much buzzed about Turntable.fm.
Azealia releases her debut album ‘Broke With Expensive Taste’ later this year via Universal records.
- Azealia Banks & M.I.A To Collaborate!
- Azealia Banks Signs To Universal!
- Azealia Banks Reveals Debut Album Title & Details!
- Azealia Banks To Collaborate With Lana Del Rey!
- Azealia Banks Talks Upbringing With The New York Times!