Pippa Middleton could face arrest after a friend of hers pointed a gun at paparazzi on Saturday while driving through Paris.
According to US weekly:
“If the evidence points to [Pippa Middleton's] involvement, she will be prosecuted…Anybody involved in the illegal use of a handgun in public is liable to arrest and interrogation.”
If the pistol turns out to be real, the unidentified man waving the gun faces up to seven years in prison; even if the weapon is fake, he faces two years.
- Kate & Pippa Middleton | Toy Dolls!
- Pippa Middleton Goes Ice Skating!
- Justin Timberlake A Fan Of Pippa Middleton!
- Pippa Middleton On Camera Interview!
- Kate Middleton Joins The Queen For Royal Visit!