Kim Kardashian has revealed that she may press charges against the lady who threw a bag of flour over her earlier this week, at a promotional event.
She seems to have had a change of heart after initially refusing to press charges. Speaking to E! the reality star revealed:
“I said earlier no I wasn’t [going to file a complaint], I am just going to think about it, because I don’t want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that.”
“I think, ‘What if that was some other substance? What if that person had a dangerous weapon?’ It’s scary. And what’s even scarier is this woman acted as if she was a part of the press, she just came out of nowhere! And so we are definitely changing things up a little bit, amping up security, taking some measures, and…I’m gonna definitely deal with it because it is not acceptable.”
- Kim Kardashian Gets Flour Bombed (Video)
- Kris Jenner Reveals Details Of Kim Kardashian’s Divorce!
- Mariah Carey Makes Dig At Kim Kardashian Divorce?
- Kim Kardashian Covers Allure Magazine!
- Britain’s Got Talent | Press Launch!