Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston‘s 19 year-old daughter has inherited her mother’s entire estate.
Houston’s will, filed in Atlanta yesterday, lists Bobbi Kristina as the sole benefactor. Her estate is said to be worth around $20m
According to TMZ, Bobbi will inherit her wealth as well as all furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry, and cars. The report also states that Whitney’s money will be put in a trust, which Bobbi will be able to access over the coming years. She will get the first portion when she turns 21, a second sum at 25, and the remainder when she hits 30.
Whitney signed the will back in 1993, a month before Bobbi was born.
- Oprah To Interview Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Kristina!
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Rushed To Hospital
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Debuts Singing Ability!
- Bobby Brown Issues Statement After Whitney Houston’s Funeral!
- Aretha Franklin Explains Absence From Whitney Houston Funeral