Kanye West just debuted his latest ready to wear women’s line for Fall/Winter 2012 at Paris Fashion Week.
Talking about the collection, Kanye told The Wall Street Journal:
“I learned a lot from the last one. I’m learning every day. I’m a new designer”
Meanwhile Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour told WSJ before the show:
“I’m very fond of Kanye”
Following the show, Azealia Banks, Waka Flocka Flame, Common, Big Sean, Mos Def and DJ A-Trak performed at the after-party.
Check out the collection above.
- Kanye West Womens Wear Collection Invite!
- Spotted| Anna Wintour & Nicki Minaj Fashion Week Front Row!
- Anna Dello Russo Sports Kanye West Head To Toe!
- Video| Christian Dior Fall/winter 2012 Runway Show!
- Kanye West Debuts Fashion Line In Paris!