Adele has achieved another impressive record after her single ‘Rolling In The Deep’ became the biggest selling digital song by a female artist ever.
Adele’s track has now overtaken Lady Gaga’s ‘Poker Face’ after it clocked up sales of 6.68 million ahead of Gaga’s 6.2 million for her 2008 smash hit.
Though Adele still has some work to do to claim the all time digital selling song crown which is held by Black Eyed Peas for ‘I Gotta Feeling’ with 7.8
- Adele | Biggest Selling 2011 Act In USA!
- ‘Rolling In The Deep’ Target Ad Makes 11 Year Old Denise Bestman A Star
- Kaiser Chiefs Cover Black Eyed Peas Hit – ‘I Gotta Feeling’!
- Lady GaGa – Highest Earning Female In Music!
- Adele ’21′ Overtakes Michael Jacksons ‘Bad’ Album In UK Sales!