14 year-old X Factor USA contestant Rachel Crow has signed a deal with Columbia Records.
Her debut solo album is expected to be in partnership with Syco – Simon Cowell’s company.
Speaking to MTV, Crow said she’s like to have a rapper on one of her songs.
“I want at least one of my songs to have a guy rapping in it, because that is just so cool. Maybe Eminem can rap on it?”
“I want there to be upbeat songs and slow songs, I want it to be retro and very soulful.”
As well as her new record deal, Crow has also inked a deal to join Nickelodeon on new TV show ‘Fred: The Show’. She will play a young aspiring singer ‘Starr’.
- Madonna Signs New Record Deal!
- Example Signs US Record Deal!
- Ashanti Signs New Record Deal
- Rachel Crow Eliminated From X Factor US!
- Cher Lloyd Signs US Record Deal!