Record-breaking star Adele was crowned the queen of the Brits tonight – but saw her big moment ruined when her speech was cut short.
The singer landed two trophies at the glitzy event when she collected the best British female award as well as the big title of the night best album for 21.
But a rambling acceptance speech by earlier winner Damon Albarn meant she was barely able to deliver a speech and she gestured with her middle finger in frustration on-stage.
ITV and the Brit Awards have apologised to Adele for cutting her speech short.
Corden subsequently said he was “upset” that he had been forced to interrupt the ’21′ songstress, while Adele has commented on the controversy to confirm that her gesture was aimed at “the suits, not the fans” and that “she was sorry if she offended anyone but the suits offended her”
In related news Adele was rocking a huge rock on her wedding finger leading to speculation that she may have got engaged!
- Video| Nicki Minaj Emotional Billboard Acceptance Speech!
- Adele Blogs Tribute To Etta James!
- Adele To Perform At Grammy Awards!
- Adele to Release Live Album and DVD!
- Adele’s 21 Breaks a ‘Titanic’ Record While Twitter Rumours Emerge About Illness!