Some 1,500 family and friends attended the funeral of music star Whitney Houston in Newark, New Jersey.
Houston’s cousin, singer Dionne Warwick, presided over the ceremony at the New Hope Baptist Church. Stevie Wonder and Kevin Costner were among the celebrities paying tribute in person.
Watch some of the touching tributes above!
- Whitney Houston’s Funeral To Be Broadcast Online!
- Kevin Costner To Speak At Whitney Houston’s Funeral!
- Official List Of Speakers & Performers For Whitney’s Funeral Announced!
- Whitney Houston’s Family & Friends Gather To Mourn Ahead Of Funeral!
- Nicole Scherzinger Performs ‘I Will Always Love You’ In Tribute To Whitney Houston!