TMZ report that Whitney Houston’s family was told by L.A. County Coroner officials that the singer did not die from drowning, but rather from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol .
Coroner’s officials informed the family there was not enough water in Whitney’s lungs to lead to the conclusion that she drowned.
Sources tell TMZ that the family was told Whitney may well have died before her head became submerged.
- First Photo Of Whitney Houston’s Body Being Taken From Hotel Room!
- Amy Winehouse Had Prescription Drugs In System At Time Of Death!
- Jennifer Hudson To Tribute Whitney Houston At The Grammy Awards!
- Whitney Houston Dies Aged 48
- Whitney Houston Offered X Factor USA Role?